Is leaning guitar hard?

Or take a lot of time , and what's the difference between a normal guitar and an electric guitar

111

Most Helpful Guy

• have you ever played a musical instrument? it's certainly easier if you are familiar with reading music

but generally speaking it isn't very hard to start to learn but becoming good just requires lots of practice. the difference between a accoustic "normal" guitar and electric is that one doesn't need to be plugged in but has a natural amplication system due the hollowed body.

the hardest part for me a was learning to move from chord to chord and changing the finger positions. but again with practice it can be done relatively easy.

electric guitars can be easier because it's easier to get your fingers down on the fret board; however i think it's really better to learn to play on an accoustic guitar

• in my opinion like most things the ease of learning the skill is your desire to learn. if you really want to play and are willing to put in the time it will come along quickly

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy. As long as your dexterity is good.
    Also - you always start with an acoustic and work your way down to the electric because that one is easier to play.