Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?

• Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?Psycho (Original/1960/Alfred Hitchock)
  • Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?Silence of the Lambs
  • Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?The Exorcist
    Vote C
  • Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?The Amityville Horror (Original/1979)
    Vote D
  • Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original/1974/Tobe Hooper)
    Vote E
  • Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?The Shining
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

24

Most Helpful Guy

• A, b, and f are among my favorites of all time. With the thing, misery, and Halloween