Because of how god awful bad this year's US election is, who would you rather vote for if The Joker was one of the candidates?

Call me batshit crazy but if the Joker was a real person and becoming an option, I'd rather vote for a real clown than these other two that I highly dislike.
  • Because of how god awful bad this year's US election is, who would you rather vote for if The Joker was one of the candidates?The Joker for president
  • Because of how god awful bad this year's US election is, who would you rather vote for if The Joker was one of the candidates?Trump for president
  • Because of how god awful bad this year's US election is, who would you rather vote for if The Joker was one of the candidates?Clinton for president
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd vote for a third party candidate.