What are your favorite topics/questions on GaG?

I like polls, interesting questions and giving advices :)

732

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say that they are my "favorite" topics, but somehow I can't resist trying to explain to various sorts of morons why they're wrong about evolution being a myth, modern medicine is evil, etc. Logically, I know that no amount of evidence will change their minds, yet I can't help it.

Maybe I'm subconsciously motivated by a story that my paleontology professor told about a famous paleontologist (can't remember who it was). Apparently, when he entered college he was a total Bible thumper and only took intro paleontology so that he could prove to the professor that all the experts were wrong. As you can probably guess, due to being intelligent and open minded and having good teaching he changed his mind and went on to have a strong career in science.

I guess my mistake is believing that I might actually run across someone on the internet who's both intelligent and open minded.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like questions that have an answer, like the ones about math, biology, what do you do when you... and so on.

Unfortunately the majority of questions asked here don't have an answer. "Does he like me?" The answer to that is always maybe or possibly.