Is pPS4or Xbox 1 better. I want a pPS4but all my friends now have an xbox1. Is it really better? I always liked my PS4. can't decide?

A lot of friends went from pPS4to xbox1. Had to sell my last pPS4but loved it. Getting anew gaming system this weekend bur now I am just not sure which to get.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to play games with your friends then get the Xbox One. But if there are certain games that are exclusives and only available on the PS4 that you really want to play, then decide if you rather be able to play with your friends or play PS4 exclusive games. by the way, why did you sell your last PS4?