Has anyone seen bad moms?

I watched it theaters and it just hit redbox recently. I will post what I thought, but first I wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it. Was it a good experience or a bad one? (pun not intended, lol) Was it an honest movie? Can you relate to it in some way? Just Curious...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a comedy, aimed specially at the females, just like The Hangover were mainly aimed at Males.

As a comedy it was okay'ish, it had some good bits in it, but overall a very average movie.

Like I said it was just a comedy movie, it's purpose was to entertain and no I did not relate to it in anyway, I saw it for what it was, A Comedy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw it being a little more than that. It was not completely a comedy, it had heart. It was not silly to just be silly, like naked gun or scary movie, it was making a statement about modern motherhood and letting moms know that they don't have to be perfect to be good parents. Do you agree?

• Show All
    • To be honest, the way it's worded and written, I wouldn't be surprised if these are one of those 'paid' reviews.

That's called marketing.

• yeah ghostbusters was rumored to have that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha... the movie... no not yet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes