Which of the following FPS games of this year did you enjoy so far?

Even though I never got to play Titanfall 2(yet), I've enjoyed Battlefield 1 out of the rest on my PC.
  • Which of the following FPS games of this year did you enjoy so far?Battlefield 1
  • Which of the following FPS games of this year did you enjoy so far?Titanfall 2
  • Which of the following FPS games of this year did you enjoy so far?Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Battlefield 1 - graphic are insanely good but the game is glitch as hell

• Yeah, eventually, they should patch it up very soon.