Do you think it's funny to see girls doubling over in pain, getting hit in the crotch, just as it's also funny to see guys getting hit in the nuts?

I honestly think this is hilarious because of the irony that women have no testicles (in fact, they shouldn't feel much pain down in their vagina/vulva because they have abdominal wall protections, bones and all) yet they still drop down in pain, lmao.

• Yes, after all, it's fair enough since society finds it hilarous when men get hit in the nuts and double over in pain.
    18%(2)16%(3)Vote12%(1)
  • No, this is fucked up since they're ladies.
    9%(1)11%(2)Vote12%(1)
  • No, this is fucked up because of how painful it looks and I don't even find it funny when men get hurt in the nuts.
    64%(7)68%(13)Vote76%(6)
  • Others
    9%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not funny seeing someone in pain, regardless of gender.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think either is funny. But getting hit the vagina still hurts, especially because the clitoris is so sensitive.

• It actually does hurt to get hit in the vagina.. Just saying

• Is an upward strike (straight up the vagina) or a frontal strike to the pelvic region more painful?

What Guys Said 4

• Not remotely funny to see either.

• Your an idiot is my opinion. Pain is not funny for any gender

• this is stupid.

• In on double standard responses and psuedo logic by feminist.