What do y'all recommend on Netflix?

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch Scrubs, or Friends, or supernatural, or Two and a half men, or Seinfeld
    or if you want to see a movie then
    watch, leon the professional or The pursuit of happiness, or shawshank redepmtion, or, i love you man, or never back down 1,2,3, or, prestige, or scary movie 1,2,3, or American pie 1 2. American wedding, American pie reuinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Between, Hemlock Grove (this one's gory af though), Frequency, Stranger Things - all depends on your personal taste though, I like the sci-fi, mystery, fantasy series best. There's also House of Cards which is pretty darn good.