What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?

My most favorite Nintendo console is a tie between the Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Gamecube since they were my childhood. My most favorite games on these two Nintendo consoles are Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and Turok 2 for N64 and Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros Melee and Metroid Prime for Nintendo Gamecube.

• What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?NES
  • What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?SNES
  • What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?Nintendo 64
    Vote C
  • What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?Gamecube
    Vote D
  • What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?Nintendo Wii
    Vote E
  • What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?Nintendo Wii U
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Gamecube. I got the legend of zelda collectors edition which has ZELDA, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. I literally only bought it for Majora's Mask which is my favorite Zelda. It also had Wind Waker another of my favorites just like you. Super Mario Sunshine, Smash Bro's Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash. And Sonic Adventures 2 Battle