Should I keep playing video games or not?

i have a xbox 360 with over 150 games

1114

Most Helpful Girl

• Why get rid of it? If it isn't consuming your life and affecting your job, there shouldn't be a reason to just get rid of it

1014
  • Yes keep playing! I love playing video games
    I honestly miss my xbox360. I mean I really enjoy the XboxOne but I just really miss my 360, I think it's because I had so many 360 games lol and now I have like 6 XboxOne games but after Christmas I will have 12 thanks to my parents buying me 3 games and my friend bought me 2 games and he's going to give me one of his that he finished playing.

• Of course, It is industry now and I think people will more time to play in the future.
    My friends are nerd but now in the game industry too.
    Only one thing it is pity They seem that dont want to be under a game that someone design. I dont know why maybe it is like power under somebody.
    I think we should admire it as art.

• PS4 master race!

Yes keep playing, i've been playing video games since i was 5 and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon!

Horizon: Zero Dawn is just around the corner along with Mass Effect: Andromeda and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite!
    2017 is gonna be LIT AS FUCK! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• The only time you need to stop is when you are playing way too much and got addicted. By then you miss out on sleep and starts going mad etc. But just learn to prioritze things and don't go crazy.

• You should keep dping what you love and dont give a f** about what other people think UNLESS they are really close to you. For example your family and/or loved ones.

• you should throw it away. Honestly speaking if you want a life and you ain't married , that is the 1 thing that will hold you back. I was like you, but i got rid of my PS3 and got a PC instead. its much better than a game station :)

• Keep going but make it more of a casual thing like a hobby.

• why not? so long as it isn't interfering with your real life...

• Lol.. well play if u want man, I also play games at this age I am a gamer. I am planning to buy few games already in this month 😎

• Why would you not? Lol I play video games all the time too but only console :P

• No. You should get a life. Limit gaming to only 1-2 hours per day, couple of days per week

• Don't stop final fantasy 15 just came out lol

• Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

• don't be too addicted to it

• Keep them or sell them as a collector's item.

• Whatever makes you happy

• I don't see why you shouldn't.

• hell yeah man, you should keep playing it

• Why not?

• Why do you think you need to stop?

• No bruh, sell that piece if shit and get yourself a gaming PC

• You should do whatever the fuck you want.

• keep it

• When I bored I'm playing game. It's enjoyable. Keep playing