For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?

• For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Super Smash Bros Melee
    Vote A
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
    Vote B
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Luigi's Mansion
    Vote C
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Super Mario Sunshine
    Vote D
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Metroid Prime
    Vote E
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Mario Kart Double Dash
    Vote F
  • Other Gamecube exclusives
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Metroid Prime nut and I'm thinking of doing a minimum energy tank run.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Smash Melee! Mario Kart Double Dash was a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • supersmash bro melee.

still play if anyone wants these hands 👊

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I grew up with the NES, but Melee and both Primes were off the chain!

0|0
    0|0
  • Metroid prime hands down. God gamecube was amazing! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Melee is a glitchfest, I love it.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes