For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?

• For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Super Smash Bros Melee
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Luigi's Mansion
    Vote C
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Super Mario Sunshine
    Vote D
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Metroid Prime
    Vote E
  • For those who grew up with the Nintendo Gamecube, which Gamecube exclusive was your most favorite one out of the rest?Mario Kart Double Dash
    Vote F
  • Other Gamecube exclusives
    Vote G

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Metroid Prime nut and I'm thinking of doing a minimum energy tank run.