Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?

Even though Killer Croc isn't exactly my number 1 pick, I do find his appearance in the video game, Batman Arkham Asylum to be quite intimidating.

Bonus Question: If you were forced to be stuck in an Arkham Asylum prison cell with either Killer Croc or Victor Zsasz, which cellmate would you rather pick?
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Joker
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Doomsday
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Killer Croc
    Vote C
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Man-Bat
    Vote D
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Victor Zsasz
    Vote E
  • Who in your opinion do you think is the scariest comic book supervillain?Carnage
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

12