What was your first gaming device?

The was the Sega Genesis,
What was your first gaming device?

My aunt dug it out of her closet, I didn't actually get a console that was in the times current generation till 2003 when I got the original xbox.

but the Sega Genesis did in fact kick ass.
I'm playing some of its games online right now
http://game-oldies.com/
A good retro gaming site

1635

Most Helpful Girl

• GameCube. It came with Mario Smash Bros Melee

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 34

• The original Nintendo Entertainment System

• 2|1
  • I still own one of those. I still like the days of playing Streets Of Rage, Golden Axe, and many co-op games on it. Also, this was the system where I first played the original three Mortal Kombat games.

• Nothing says retro or old school gaming like MSX YAMAHA
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../MSX-Hit_Bit_HB-75P.jpg

• It looked something like that, i know this one says sony but i had something older.

• WonderSwan.
    I traded my Pokemon cards for my friend's WonderSwan. I think it had a Gundam game on it.,

• Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). My siblings and I were overjoyed when my parents bought it for us. We had endless hours of entertainment on that console :)

• My first system was the Colecovision and then ATARI 2600. We also had the old INTELIVISION which was well ahead of it's time.

• What was my first PERSONAL gaming device? GameBoy. What was the first gaming device that I played on? Between Nintendo and Sega Genesis.

• A game boy advance or something, really liked that one and I've probably spend the most hours on that thing than any other game device.

• Show more from Guys
    24