Can you identify the songs in this mash-up?

I did a little research. "Levels" by Avicii samples the vocals from "Something's got a hold on me" by Etta James. Actually, this mash-up was created before "Levels" was.

I recognize "The Birds" by Evil Ebenezer in this song but that song was released some time after this mash-up was.

It seems like there's a lot of recycling going on here, and it can be hard to tell the original sources.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Lets see, I heard Avicii - Levels, other than that they're using songs I've never heard before. I'm extremely behind knowing any songs that have come out after 2011.

• I've heard that song before but I never knew the name of it nor who sung it. Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I can only recognize Adele... That guitar sounds super familiar but don't know it.

• None of them. I don't listen to pop.

• The guitar sample makes me think Jimi Hendrix for some reason but I can't place it right this second. Etta James vocals... Don't know about the violin or piano...

• It also sort of has a CCR style twang to the guitar... Who knows...

• I don't recognize any of it