What is this movie called?

When I was little, one of my relatives was watching this older movie. I didn't catch the title, plot, etc. All I can do is describe it. It's been bothering me that I can't find that movie, so maybe someone can help figure it out.

Quick note: I think it was a western movie, if that helps any.
Scenes:
*A jail scene was a big part of it. There was this male cop who was quite a douche. Some guy was trying to travel somewhere, but instead he was locked inside that jail.
*I believe they were in a ghost town of some sort? When they leave the jail, there is nobody around (well, unless dead bodies and ghosts count).
*They enter a store. The clerk is dead and all the food is infested with bugs.
*Later on in the movie, they get thrown into jail again. In the cell next to them, they see ghosts, who help them escape using a bar of soap.
*Towards the end of the movie, the main character is buried alive in a wooden coffin.

The details might be a little off, but that's what I got from the movie. Can anyone figure out the title please?

I should have Googled this before asking. I think I've found it. It's called Desperation. Huh... I knew it'd be Stephen King, but I doubted myself...

02

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0