Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?

Do you see life as a glass half empty or a glass half full? ๐Ÿค”

• Optimistic!
  • .. Pessimistic
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1833

Most Helpful Guy

• A glass is never empty. It's always full. Half water, half air.
    I am a family size of optimistic. I consider myself positiveness teacher. It's not just about my own life but also others. I always do my best to build others up and help them to keep moving forward. I've been known as someone who bringing hope, confident and motivation back in people's minds and lives with my good-positive vibes.
    However, we are human after all, i have my own days as well but i manage to get out and get on the track sometimes others will send me back the energy i need too.
    One of the main points is to realize, nobody has a prefect life, everyone have problems, some people just know how to deal with it in a prefect way.

• Wow.. thats was very moving and inspirational! Definitely like how you worded it and put things into a realistic perspective! Thanks for sharing!

• Your most welcome.
      That's so nice of you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you talk to me for 30minutes, you'd probably think I'm optimistic but I am such a pessimist with too many things to be considered optimistic. The things u am very pessimistic about include and are not limited to: friends, more than friends, family, going out, going to a new place etc but I try not to show it too much, who wants a Debbie downer? So I just keep my extremely snarky or sarcastic comments to myself and try to be logical and nice.

Just call me a dog that has been bitten too many times and is now wary of every little thing.

What Guys Said 32

• I'm more of a realist. An optimist would say the glass is half empty, a pessimist would stay it is half full. A realist would say that the glass needs a refill.

• I've always been more pessimistic, but lately I decided to stop that and be more positive. It's fucking hard xD

• Yaaay! Keep at it! if you need a cheer team, I'll be here :P *throws poms poms in air!*

• 2017? I have to say pessimistic. But 2016 could sure be improved upon.. maybe I should be more optimistic!

• Do you mean you were pessimstic in 2016 and want to change in 2017?
      You still have a lot of apologises to give out Marty, so hopefully she will be kind and give you a break ;)

• chuckle, one can dream!

• I'm more optimistic now!

• I'm more optimistic. I don't know why some people are pessimistic.. You either win or lose, just do your best.

• Optimistic! Which I consider equal to also being a realist :)

• Optimistic

• Definitely optimistic.

• Plan for the best and prepare for the worst.

• pessimistic
    because its really damn hard for me to be optimistic when all the evidence is pointing out to the contrary

• Naw I knew you would say pessimistic, just need to shift your focus on the good things no matter how hard the bad things come crashing down ^^

• Thats only what you see ๐Ÿ˜œ Easier said than done; but even if its the smallest little positive thing and doesn't make a huge difference, still counts

• well i can't disagree with you on that.
      Thanks though :)

• Pessimistic realist or realistic and even nihilistic. Doesn't mean I can't have fun and some good laughs from time to time here and there though.

• pessamist is not an accurate term.
    You've heard about murphies law right?
    Have you heard about O'Toole's law?
    O'toole said murphy was an optomist.

Me, I say O'toole was a pollyanna

• Pessimist. I see life as a broken bottle that keeps leaking water no mater how much water I add.

• I am more optimistic.

• life's fucking shit! phuck this world

• Optimistic realist

• Sometimes I am pessimistically optimistic and other times I am optimistic that I am pessimistic :)

• I keep trying to do the same thing every night. Try to take over the world ! -Optimistic or not?

• Depends on how you run the world after you become the leader. Are you a fighter or a peace maker?

• Oh don't worry, it will be very peaceful after i'll deal with it muhahaha
      and back to my studies. good day

• I recognize that the glass contains sewage. I have transcended pessimism.

• Optimistic!

• Half full
    Be positive ๐Ÿ’

• Depends, did someone fill it halfway or drink it halfway?

• Depends on how you let the surrounding environment effect your glass
      Question - Are you an angry person when someone drinks out of your beverage?

• Aye aye capitan!

• I see the glass half. I would say the realist

• Im a realist and thinker.

• Optimistic

• It depends on my moods

• Realistic. And that usually ends up making me a pessimist.

• Optimistic...

Ummm... Let me guess, you seem to be very optimistic too.

• What gave it away? xD

• My super powers that i possess.

They tell me everything!.

You know that i contacted the exact person for my help, even when she was a complete stranger. Accountants have strong instincts and they read people pretty quick

• optimistic

• I m realistic

• Optimistic hopefully... lol

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 17

• Optimist! And I see the glasss this way
    mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/.../...sfull_fullpic.jpg

• Annoyingly optimistic. Even when bad things happen I can't dwell on them for long and already think of the next steps to turn it around

• I try to think optimistically but some days I get so cranky that it is so easy to be pessimistic. Generally, I am optimistic.

• Optimistic :) go with the flow, life will work out in the end, there's more time, no worries. Unless my pets are hurt or I have a cough, then I webmd it and boom, 2 weeks to live!

• I'm more optimistic. I often see the positivity in most things then it's/their negativity

• Smile and everyone smiles back!

• optimistic

• Optimistic on good days, which is most days.

• Very optimistic :)

• Optimistic โœŒ๏ธ

• I'm optimistic

• realist, does that count?

• hmm i think more optimistic

• Pessimistic

• I see Yin and Yang? How 'bout that?

• Right now I'm feeling pessimistic about a package I'm supposed to get tomorrow. Anyone who has ordered online knows what I mean.

• I actually can be both, depending on the situation but I try to see the glass half full! Be positive!
    Happy New Year!