Should I try War Thunder?

It seems fun and dog-fighting (as in planes fighting) games are fun in general and I don't mind the realism.
But I'm hesistant
Should I try War Thunder?

• go for it
    60%(6)65%(24)Vote67%(18)
  • don't
    40%(4)35%(13)Vote33%(9)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• do it, i haven't played it myself, but i've seen my eldest daughter play it

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people still seem to like it, I haven't tried it myself. I had a lot of fun with Planetside 2 but I just don't have time for that many MP timesink games in my life... right now it's Overwatch and when I can find the time, Natural Selection 2. I barely have time for Single-player stuff these days.

• I take it you went with BF1 instead?

• I was going to do War Thunder except literally right then my brother decided to purchase BF1

• Cool! Glad you're enjoying it. Lately I've started playing ArmA3 again after my gaming buddy and I got the DLC in the Steam Sale.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 17

• Why it is free to play. Great fun and you don't have to spend a penny to win.

• Try it and then judge. Some things can be very frustrating in this game but I still play it. They released an update recently with cockpits for heavy bombers.
    I only play with British and Germans. Russians are so overpowered that it can get boring, Japanese planes are like toys made out of paper and American planes too difficult to play but have great firepower.

• Well if you've played world of tanks it's basically like the air version of that game.

I'd recommend buying BF1 though it's a pretty fun game.

• I played it and it was nice, I'd say.

• Never played it, but from I I've seen of it, it looks like fun. I'll probably give it a try after I'm done with world of tanks.

• Oh yes, beautiful game, you should learn the pros and cons for each nation and all should be good. And tanks are so fun to play, watch some videos on youtube tho, to learn the basics while downloading.

• It's free so you have nothing to lose

• I downloaded it before but didn't play it even once lol. If your computer is good I support you to buy BF1 definitely or at least play Heroes&Generals instead of that game.

You cam also check out World Of Tanks if u didn't hear it.

• Yeah try it

• The game is incredibly unbalanced. Russian planes dominate U. S. A Planes suck German planes are ok until top tier and then they start to struggle. And don't get me started on how bad tanks are it 100% worse than planes.

• I tried to and I'm so jealous your computer can handle it tbh. It's amazing and have fun

• Yeah, it's quite a fun game, grindy in my opinion though.

• Never played but it certainly looks engaging

• I heard from friends that it's actually decent, though I never played it myself.

• i played it like 1.2 years ago and it was awesome... but recently i read some reviews on steam that they published a shitty update and ruined the game. I don't know u can checkout steam reviews

• Nooo...

• Never been a fan of the pay to win model of a lot of games out there that are free, few aren't, I persoanlly get plenty of fun out of BF1 when it comes to planes.