What is your favorite dramatic scene from a movie/serie?

1010

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Definitely the opening scene from Battle:LA
    The tension is unreal! Shit movie afterwards but it gave me a war boner.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDUYrImooM

• Alright if you ever plan on watching the Hateful Eight definitely don't read this
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    That moment, when Samuel L. Jackson is interrogating the suspects of who is conspiring against him, when Channing Tatum popped up through the floorboards that was incredible for me

• Lol thanks for the heads up but I don't like western movies so it's all good

• 1|0
  • The last scenes of Vertigo, on the church staircase.

• It's hard to decide my absolute favorite but one of my favorites was in the movie Swamp Thing (1982) Swamp Thing was beating this other monster and it's awesome thank you for the invite (:

• I don't know that movie but I'll check it out, no problem😊

• I will I'll watch it this week!

• Forrest Gump spoilers

the scene when the mom is dying and also when Jenny dies :'(

• Requiem for a dream has many dramatic scenes when reality gets in the way of their hopes and dreams

• when Gandalf is falling down, luckily later he comes back

• the part in the scorpion king movie, 2002, where, rock comes smashing through the glass window or whatever it was, and says to the guy, I've come for the woman, and your head. the woman, a sorcerer, was very valuable to both the scorpion king, and the bad guy, so, they both needed her. obviously the bad guy was rocks enemy so, he says "ive come for the woman, and your head" it's just a really cool scene. i dk if you've seen the movie but, if she has sex, she loses her power

• Lol no I never saw that movie but I'll check it out. Why does she loose her power when she has sex? That's strange hahha

• or well, it would be power, for love

• Sounds complicated haha I'm going to watch this movie

What Girls Said 9