Has anyone watched the Sherlock series?

I've watched it on Netflix up to the 3rd series but that's the last series on Netflix... does anyone know of another website I can watch the 4th series? Also what do you think of the show?

• The show is awesome in every way!
  • It Really sucks!
  • Indifferent...
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

48

Most Helpful Guy

• The season three opener showed they just didn't care any more.

Sherlock is alive, how? Go fuck yourself dear viewer that's how.

Treating your audience with contempt is not a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. It was good at first but I dunno, the past two seasons kinda lost the Sherlock-y feel to me and seemed like they're trying too hard to be edgy. Plus, I don't like Cumberbatch or Freeman so I guess I get a little bored without Andrew Scott, he was the one thing that I absolutely loved about the show, such a great Moriarty. I think now I'm just hanging on for Moran ๐Ÿ˜‚

What Guys Said 7

• It's really good

• nope
    but i love the movie

• They ran ut of ideas after the first season, and have been desperately making up more and more outlandish plots ever since to make up for the lack of characterization or social commentary on the program.

• there have only been 3 seasons so far, the 4th is supposed to come out this year

• It's awesome cuz it's nothing like the books, well and I'm a fan of his novels.

• I watched season 1 and 2. I probably watch season 3 when there's nothing left to watch๐Ÿ˜‚

• Season 4 started on January 1st. The third episode aired last night.

What Girls Said 3

• It's bloody confusing at times, have to properly pay attention and discuss with people after to work out what actually happened but it is an awesome show!

• I'd say BBC iPlayer but I dunno if you can access it

• i want to watch one day