Why is there still not a Music topic on G@G?

Entertainment and Arts needs to be split up.. Don't see many shopping or flirting questions, but see a lot more music?'s..

Time to get back in touch G@G :)

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Taylor... Swift... and her fellow "musicians"... erggggg, you want to see more of that on here when we get tons on Facebook? :D My guess is that music isn't considered an important topic, when it really is, and GaG just can't be bothered with a category that is all about music. We should have a topic dedicated to good music, books, movies, tv shows etc, maybe we must make a petition? :)

• They won't listen to me lol, but if enough people speak up then there might be a change..

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's a good idea, they could split it up into music, movies, video games, and arts.

• At the very least Music should have it's own category.. I would like to see more art and literature questions, but those are in the users hands.

• Indeed, I agree.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 16

• I agree there needs to be a music category. There are so many worthless topics on here but music is kind of a big deal...

• Don't see the need for it... entertainment and arts covers it thoroughly.
    If they go about it like that - then Politics can be a topic, Painting, Exercise, ... basically disecting every 'topic' they have and making it into several narrover ones - which would be a lot of topics then...
    It can be done - but it should be done for all of them then...

• Politics fall into Trending and News, which might as well be renamed Politics.. Exercise is pretty much Health and FITNESS. I can agree with painting, except for I hardly ever see questions here.. I think some other topics could/should be combined. Sexual health, Sexual behavior? Sexual health and behavior!

• But the Music topic would then be permanent... and it isn't a 'hot topic', (like upcoming holidays), so it just doesn't make sense...

+ there is a 'Valentine's day' topic because there's no general 'Holidays' topic... but there is Entertainment and Arts topic... so... no reason to have 'Music' separate.

• I don't understand where you are going with me just answering that the topic (permanently) could be added with no issues.. The supply of music questions are around and shadow some specific topics, we discussed the dissection as well earlier.

• Great Newest idea!!
    I think @Red88xxx would get this Award. He Posts and Boasts These a lot, with many a Movie Star or An Artist as well.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

• Oh heck yes, great question, but wouldn't music fall under Arts and Entertainment? That is where I always post my music questions?

• I just see that too many questions fall under that topic and the amount of music questions deserves a separate one of it's own.. Could also be potential for a couple of new influencers here as well.

• Now that I do agree with. Music has so many sides to it, so many genres, etc... might be a good idea... keep pushing

• I guess music is entertainment and an art form so it's essentially covered but it would be nice to have a topic fully dedicated to music and not get bogged down on video game, cartoon or other esoteric subjects in the category.

• Yes, I think there should have a Music topic. The majority of questions I see on Entertainment and Arts are about music. So, it makes sense to me.

• #GaGMusicTopic
    Get it trending 😎

• Well, I think it's great idea! it should be a topic like that. 😊

• Yes it would be good!

• Maybe it'll happen...

• Agreed. They should def have a music topic

• good idea!

• Yeah Gag should definitely add a Music topic.

• I think it would be a great addition

• Yeah, why isn't there? I'd spend most of my time there. I voted for it!

• As a topic right?

• May I ask what those goals were/are?

• So you're close to it, only one week. Great! Good for you!

• I just think it s not needeď really

• Neither are half the topics on here, but they are there..

• I think it s pointless as well πŸ˜›
      Why make many sub group when you can keep things compact and simple.
      We can do a lot of some groups about every topic... and that would just make things crowded and have more stuff to search before you find the topic you really want.
      Just keep things general and simple.

• But they are not general and simple! Don't get me started on the search feature here lol.. My point once again is to make Music its own topic. In the process of that, there are topics that should be combined, but that won't happen due to the addition of influencers. I have no problem with that.. Actually this makes my proposal even better!

What Guys Said 5

• Anything that is not categorized goes under other. lol. It depends. Im pretty sure some categories don't get as many responses as others. I think supply and demand.

• Read the description..

• Haha it's part of my soon to be Guru message lol. Probably in a week, but I gotta up my xper game!

• I see you been doing great with that. Hahahaha. Years ago it would had been easy. The questions were unlimited. You could ask as much questions you wanted and questions never closed back then.

• I think there should be since everyone listens to it

• we push hard enough.

• Society and Culture.

• There are a lot of questions like that like you say