Which music artist do you love to hate? Why?

Some people could care less about celebrities, but others love to hate. So who on this poll do you like and dislike? And do you dislike them as a person or just because of their music style?
Which music artist do you love to hate? Why?I've always loved BEYONCE. Yea, she's creepy now, but she still rocks to me. I know most of you will say she's overrated lol. As for JUSTIN BIEBER and MILEY CYRUS, I like their songs but they annoy me as people. So i guess I technically love to hate them. I actually like how wild NICKI MINAJ is. Yea, I feel you shooting arrows at me already. As for TAYLOR SWIFT, I like all her music but damn i miss country Taylor. And yea she annoys me as a person. I know we can't always understand L'IL WAYNE, but dude had bars. he's kinda ghosted on us now. I have no words for KANYE and CHRIS BROWN. Great music, horrible males. LADY GAGA is weird af, but i like her music (aside from this new country album). ZAYN has an awesome voice, but his dirty mouth needs to go. And why do people hate NICKLEBACK?

• Beyonce Knowles (and her feminist ways?)
    18%(3)14%(8)Vote13%(5)
  • Justin Bieber (and his asshole ways?)
    24%(4)23%(13)Vote23%(9)
  • Taylor Swift (and her breakup songs?)
    18%(3)14%(8)Vote13%(5)
  • Miley Cyrus (and her tongue/twerking?)
    24%(4)20%(11)Vote18%(7)
  • Kanye West (and his stupidity?)
    12%(2)16%(9)Vote18%(7)
  • Lady Gaga (and her strange ways?)
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote3%(1)
  • Nicki Minaj (and her fake barbie body ways?)
    4%(1)11%(6)Vote12%(5)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Who's a music artist that should've been included in this poll? AND WHY DO PEOPLE HATE NICKELBACK?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ariana grande.
    Diva attitude and dresses like a baby for her age but some of her music is so catchy lol.

• Lmao she has the body of a baby. No tits no ass. But she pretty and i like her voice

What Guys Said 44

• Miley and Nicki

• Most artists have at least a couple songs I like even the bad ones. The catchy hooks and tunes tend to rub more on me when the radio stations play them all day.

• All their songs are catchy but I dont like half of em as people

• Yes very great point. Sometimes the thing's they do outside their music can mess up their image.

• Ihate Kanye West, I like his older music, all the way up to Beautiful twisted fantasy. After that, he went psycho, and also full retard. He thinks he is a god, and he thinks he's better than everybody and it's annoying and dumb.
    I also hate little Wayne, I find his music to be terrible, and he isn't a good person.
    I also hate Justin Bieber, cause well, he's Justin Bieber, he thinks he's better than everyone. And he tries to act gangsta... Firstly he's white, looks like vanilla ice, makes love songs, and wears these dumb pants that look like he's wearing a diaper (which he probably is..)

• Lmao at all your reasoning. But why isn't wayne a "good person" haha

• I tried to find the voicemail but can't now that I'm gonna show someone! It was like 4 or 5 years ago I think.

• Either way he is totally crazy for that

• Can't decide between Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Bieber They are all repulsive, but in such different ways!!

• Are you asking which artist we hate most as a person, or who's music we hate most?

If person: Justin Bieber is the worst, and Beyonce Knowles shouldn't even be on the list.
    If music: None of them are actually that bad. If there's anyone who's music I genuinely hate, it's Adelle's.

• Love Tswift. I'm a swifty πŸ˜‚
    Justin Bieber always hated him and wish hed go back to Canada... but damn some of his new stuff I can't hate.
    Kayne I used to love. Him pre Kim K was unstoppable. Everybody was singing Jesus Walks in 04 but now he's just a ltitle bitch lmao
    Hova is the man so I can't hate is woman.
    Never liked Nicki or her music but it's not hated.
    So that just leaves Miley πŸ˜‚

• I don't follow celebs to much but;
    Ariana grande is hot and i'd probs fk her and only like her video clips but she annoys me, she reminds me of the 'spoil me daddy im a princess shit'
    nicki minaj turns me on, her bad as bitch attitude is superb
    The weeknd is one my favorites cause he gives visuals of his thought process through his lyrics. J. cole another great artist
    and for some reason i actually like some of j. b's song, cold water OP

• OMG my kinda guy!! We listen to all the same music and i like all the artists you named, But i hate "Cold Water"

• Most of the big music stars now are waaayyyy overrated as far as I'm concerned, but Beiber is one I really hate on. His music is lame and something about him just bugs me. Same with Miley, Nicky Minaj and Kanye.
    Lady Gaga is one of the few I actually have any respect for, and I really don't care enough about Taylor Swift to hate her.

• I actually like all of their music, but yea i dislike some of them as people

• They're all terrible keep listening to your brainwashing tunes. lazy people too stupid to realize there are actual artists out there that give a fuck and don't just do it for the money. anyone who likes that mainstream garbage needs to burn in a hole you zombified mind weakened sad excuses of humans.

• I like Nickelback... In fact Imma go on a Nickelback spree right now! >:(
    Also... For me it's Miley Cyrus, I was shocked about how much she changed, but oh well.

• I dislike them all (except Taylor Swift, I don't know much about her). I voted Justin Beiber, though.

• i hate everything but classic rock and metal and old school rap everything else is super annoying to my ears

• Im the other way around haha. I love everything except for heavy metal

• Kanye west is a dumbass, so I guess him

• I honestly only dislike two celebrities and that's the woman your a fan of and Katy Perry I dislike Katy Perry because she gives her fans the finger thank you for the invite Des (:

• I'm a fan of all the women above (minus Miley) and i like Katy too haha

• One of the main reasons people hate them is because of that incident that happened at one of their concerts why?

• I was just asking because i like them

• I'm sorry to be predictable, but Bieber. I wish I could vote for someone else but this kid really does a great job making people hate him.

• hmm i do not listen to any of them, just not my type of music. I think on the list i dislike Kanye the most. Lady Gaga is ok, i mean she is weird but she writes or co-writes all of her songs. Gotta respect that even though i do not listen her music.

• Whos one person from your genre of music that annoys you?

• he is the leading guy in the Nightwish, the genre is symphonic metal. Not my fav group or anything but i do like some of their songs.

• Ohh yea, i like every genre except for Metal

• i like more rock and metal but i have a wide range of music taste. i feel like out of all of them nicki minaj is my least favorite.

• Yea i like rock... not crazy about metal tho

• I meant "so, that doesn't count" because we all know you're cute regardless of if you realize haha

• oh ok lol thanks. and exactly, u may not think you're cute, but i bet you are. lol

• I don't listen to any of those but I hate Justin Bieber as a person

• I've always disliked Nicki Minaj because at one point she would say nappy headed hoes in her raps, and I disapprove of that as a black person.

• Lmao you're black? I am too but those lines trip me out. I mean as a black person herself, she has the right to say it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yup I'm black☺. Yea she has the right, but then again every race does too. But I don't like how she is putting black people down. Its bad enough black people spend so much money on buying "western" looking hair when they could wear their own, and here she goes doing advertising for the industry. And nappy has a bad history in the U. S. linked to taking away identity. So when she says it, to me, she's no different than the man holding the whips.

• I guess you're right. And yea I also can't see myself wearing weave. Some girls wear it well, but at times its also obvious its fake. However, you do know starting like 2015, Nicki put down most wigs and weaves to wear her real hair?

madamenoire.com/.../Nicki-Minaj-natural-hair.jpg

• Justin boober n miley Cyrus.

• i don't hate any of them, i just don't like the style of music most of them make...
    i don't pay any attention to them further than that lol

• i hate all of the artist you mentioned they are all soo boring and Mehh

• tbh all of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Justin Bieber! He's been in prison and that's where he belongs!

• Chris Brown has good music, but dislike him as a person.

• Bieber is a douche. Kanye is too but he is set for life since he married into the Kardashian cult.

• I don't really care for any of their music but if I had to pick I would probably say Taylor Swift

• Lol is it because she left country for pop? Or do you just get annoyed by the breakup songs? Or like what?

• I didn't like that song but i do like "Highway Dont Care" that she sings with Tim

• yea also good

• I hate both of them

• either Justin briber the entitled douche bag or Taylor swift and her break up songs lol

• Miley Cyrus is so annoying and fake.

• Lmao totally agree! Almost makes me miss Hannah Montana annoying ass

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 12

• ColdPlay should have been Included a Favorite One, hun. Mariah Carey as well.
    Love Gary Cole and as far as NickleBack goes, as Long as You like them, is what Counts Here, dear.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite and Beautifully Done, hun. xx

• I'm a fan of Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and BeyoncΓ©. The others are mehhhhh.

Gaga: Love her monster theme, made some bangers back in the day. Donatella is her best song from ArtPop.
    Minaj: Monster verse is iconic and I love her bubblegum/badass persona. I liked roman's revenge and pink Friday.
    Justin Bieber: I can't hate on him after his purpose album, I actually love a lot of his songs from there especially Where R Ü Now and Sorry.
    BeyoncΓ©: is an icon.

• I love Beyonce and Nicki. Gaga is okay but mever heard Donatella. I only like Justin for songs like Mistletoe, Never Let You Go, Confident, and Company. Dont care for his other stuff that much

• I loveveve when JB goes into EDM, it's so great. Lady Gaga is an acquired taste, I have a special place in my heart for people with weird, dramatic flares.

• I'd why peo0le hate Nickelback. I'm in like the 1% that likes them. But I voted Beyonce. Like her music. Her fans annoy tf out of me and she's kind of overrated.

• Miley Cyrus so annoying

• Hehe Bieber is a dick but does make some good party tunes

• Fucking Justin Bieber *rolls eyes*

• Kanye

• tbh i like none of them. i like and listen to Lana del rey and i love A$AP

• This isn't an option but I really don't like Johnny Cash. He sings so slow I can predict what he's about to say before he even knows.

• I like most styles except country and hard rap. Country to me is like nails on a chalkboard. Can't stand it.
    Can't say I like any of the artist chosen.

• I dislike all of them.. I voted Miley Cyrus.

• None of them

• None as in: you hate them all? Love them all? Or pay none of them any attention?

• don't like any