Have you every been to a strip club?

Women I want to know have you every been to a female strip club and what made you go?

812

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I went to my first (and very likely last) strip club last year. I had always been curious, so a group of friends and I were in DC hunting Pokemon (we're lame) and decided we needed more adventure for the day. During lunch we googled strip clubs in the area and checked it out. It was... gross. Smelled like urine. Maybe 1-2 girls were actually attractive. The bar tender was an older Asian lady and gave us free shots. We went up to the stage and told the girls we liked their shoes, various other compliments while we gave them singles. Even got a hug from one. The highlight of the adventure was in the bathroom. One of the stalls was SO SMALL you couldn't close the door. A dancer came in and had a conversation with us while she was peeing in said stall. I watched a stripper pee. It was a memorable adventure haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Me and my dad wanted to go before but it never worked out and now I don't want to anymore. They seem rather unpleasant

What Girls Said 7

• no I have not, and my friends have though and they said that they went to one where the women there had ugly sagging boobs

• Nope I never have been

• nope, and never will

• never and I wouldn't go

• never

• Never tried it.

• Only in GTA tbh lol

What Guys Said 11

• No and I don't really have the intention to go.

• No, and I have no plan of going.

• Yep. Friends invited me.

• Yep. 21st bday in Portland. Wild night...

• Yeah, a few times.

• Yeah

• good times

• My dad asked me to go to one when i was 14 i said no. I regret this decision until this day.

• yes.. you will grow tired of it eventually.. I did.. in 4 months

• Yeah. I couldn't understand why I had to give some slut with daddy issues money lol

• Nope.