What should I do on my Birthday in March?

I will turn 26 next month and every year I try to come up with something different to do on my birthday. I want to go to the mall of georgia which is about close to 2 hours from me. I think that would be fun. What do you all think I should do? Have any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• what day?

• Lol yea I'm just so excited the Falcons are in the super bowl.. i mainly hope they win because they are from Georgia like me. I like some of the players too and they are a good team... Also happy early birthday to you too :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• For my next birthday I really want to go skydiving, bungee jumping, or going to get a tattoo. Something different and packed with adrenaline. Maybe consider doing something out of your comfort zone?

• That's a good idea. I live in Atlanta, maybe I will see what events are on. March 15th. Anyway, thanks so much for your answer :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0