Can you see who has visited your Instagram account?

Just wanted to know if there is a way if you can see who has viewed your Instagram account?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think the only notifications you can get from someone else "creeping" is if you take a photo of one of their "stories", those disappearing photos, not even of the regular photos people post.

• Oh ok, because I was checking out the Instagram account of a girl who goes to my college, I don't follow her, and all of a sudden I can't view it.

• Haha, nah, I don't think that had anything to do with you.

• I don't know, I couldn't see it when I was logged in but when I logged out I could lol.

• Download "InstaReport". On the limited version it'll show you who has followed/unfollowed you and it'll tell you if someone blocks you or visits your profile but doesn't say who. On the paid version it tell you names and everything.

• Oh ok, all of a sudden I can't view the Instagram account of a girl at my college, no I don't follow her.

• No I don't think so