Anime fans rate my sketches?

Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??Anime fans rate my sketches??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Not bad, not bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good how did you get started?

1|0
    0|0
    • My dad was always drawing but its more of a side hobby for me also i grew up watching Studio Ghibli movies so eventually i was just like i want to try and draw like that

• Show All
    • Well i mean I know there's a lot of books for it if I get one I could start out by tracing until I get comfortable drawing the shapes and start some muscle memory. Sorry I just was hoping you had a recommendation for anime/manga how to draw books.

• no i dont really use how to draw books sorry

• Just so you know I absolutely hate anime but those are really good sketches. I'm a drawer my self. One thing to improve on is the shading on the faces. Your good, I do stuff that's like half realistic half cartooned but mostly real looking. I don't have super urber tiny details but I'm ok. Your really good follow your dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are great sketches

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • The Broly and Kakashi one's are the best ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • For me the Broly and Gildarts ones are my favourite

• Show All
    • Akame ga kill is a 24 episode about a small kind of special ops assassin group spear heading a revolution

And Psycho-Pass is about the newest recruit in a special police force set in the future

i dont really want to elaborate further in case i spoil it

• All right I'll look into those. If you haven't seen Deathnote yet, I personally recommend you watch that. You won't regret it, I promise.

• Last one was great, the other can be improve.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They're great.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty good! so much better than anything I can attempt 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty good, I couldn't do that well as you :) so good job

0|0
    0|0