Do you ever get embarrassed of a song you like?

I really like this song and its embarrassing because it's a girl group and i'm a man lol
Most of their fans are probably 14 year old girls, and here I am a 19 year old guy jamming to this song

109

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to say : who cares bro

People are judgmental most of the times but don't give a shit, if you like it just listen to it and enjoy.

I listen all kind of music and if my favourite compositers are Bach and Wagner from times to times I might listen some weird shit korea pop or God knows why I can find on YT. As like as I enjoy it, I listen it ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, I feel that, but usually it's about ANY music I listen to. Typically, people my age have similiar interests in music, but even then, I feel like people would judge my music tastes because of the meaning or wording in some of them.

Little Mix is awesome though :D

• I love that song lol

• Yep. I still listen to band compositions I played back in high school and it's a little embarrassing sometimes but then again who cares lol

• nope

• Perrie's outfit in this got me so confused lol

• Yeah, often...

• More like some type of music, if my friends know it they would make fun of me

• No I have never been embarrassed about a song I liked

• Yeah I loveeee rap but I hate that I love it lol

What Guys Said 8