What's something that can make you laugh uncontrollably?

For some reason when I'm high if you mention the word brick... i can't stop laughing. Oh man. And if you bring me a brick... I'm basically destined to laugh my ass off for hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• That commercial I don't know if it's still on but it's with those people who laugh for no reason or cry for no reason. Its for some disease. There was one guy on there that had this funny laugh and would make me laugh πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation but usually my own laugh. It's weird and if I think about it while I'm laughing it makes me laugh more which changes the laugh which continues the cycle until I'm a snoring mess trying not to pee my pants

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 5

• Apparently falling down the stairs does that to me πŸ˜‚ I spent the next quarter of an hour laughing uncontrollably with my friends under a table and the head of year came in and thought we'd been to the pub lmao

• My sis cracks me up
    My bro cracks me up
    My best friend cracks me up
    The guy in seeing cracks me up
    These nerds crack me up

• puns. No matter how corny or terrible they are I will still literally rolling in tears

• good memories

• watching models falling down, lol in fact, watching anybody fall is hilarious