Does anyone else Miss the old Brittney Spears?

I grow up watching her videos on MTV. She was the coolest thing back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Always had #1 videos. She was so fun to watch.

By the way pay attention to the chick on the left @1:16 scratching her kitty..😂😂

86

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I liked her when she was at the height of her career

It's sad how her life turned out. She developed mental health problems and the press took advantage of that. Which probably made her act of character at times. I kinda feel sorry for her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I loved her back in the day. Funny I just posted about this song on here the other day and bam! Here it is 😂 good thing she's pretty and cute because her dancing just wasn't what I feel she was capable of doing. Still loved her videos though.

• Same.

• Who doesn't miss the 90s and early 2000s. Even if you were not into pop music Britney was the shit back then lol

• those 90's choreographies 😂🔫... bad song too... but yeah, she was so cute... i liked her so much when i was 10

• I remember. She was so cute. Didn't Brittney and Christina Aguilera become popular around the same time?

• I wish I could reminisce about her during those early years. She's one of my favorites

• SOMETIMES lol

What Guys Said 5