WHO's READY FOR SOME GOOD GOD DAMN GAME OF THRONES?

• WHOOOOO! :D
  • YEAAAAAAH :)
  • NAYYYYYY D:<
    Vote C
  • Vote D

1617

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that time of the year again where we get our popcorn sit in our favorite chair and dread which one of our favorite characters will be brutally murdered... damn it Sean Bean/=

#SeanBeanLivesMatterTo.

FYI I am caught up with the show I just... I just really wanted Sean Bean to live in this one.

• Sean Bean needs to come back 100% he's probably a white walker?

• Agh, the show was best when he died lmao so we must bring him back so we can kill him off again >:D

• Nooooooo why would you do that /=

Though there is a theory that he has the ability to warg since he was staring at a hawk right before he died.

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 16

• My wife and I love playing our game of thrones. Every day when we get home from work, we each pinch a loaf in our personal toilets and take turns guessing what the other had for lunch. The winner gets to let the dog lick their toes.

• Ah, perfection πŸ‘

• Yeahhh. Kinda disappointed with the start tho.

• I have a theory that ed sheran is john snows new brother in-law. its a shit theory, completely improbable and unfounded... but a theory none the less

• I've never watched it, not really my thing...

• It's good!

• Still need to watch seasons 2 to 6πŸ˜‚

• bro... tywin dies, Tyrion joins denerys, cerci is made queen, white walkers sweep in from the north, denerys sails for kingslanding to battle cersi, jon dies and comes back to life and becomes king of the north. DOne

• Bro... it takes me an entire night to watch a season good luck sire

• Lol and I work full time so its gonna be awhile lol. Maybe before the next episode but I doubt it.

• I prefer watching it at once so I will wait when it finishes and I am busy these days.

• I already watched it :D

• YAAAAAHEEEEEE

• Sure , it's pretty good I heard

• HOLY SHIT YEA BRO!!! IT'S ON!!!

• YEEEEESSSSSSS! Winter is here motherfuckers!!!

• What are they going to do now? Kill Ramsey again? Bring back Joffrey? It's hard to care any more and the writing has gone to shit.

• While you guys are watching game of thrones, I'm binge watching cheers on Netflix.

• i don't understand game of thrones and why it's such a big deal. mind you i have never seen the show before ssooo yah lol