Would you ever play with a Ouija board?

Personally, I don't think I would. Not sure if ghosts are real or not, but the whole thing creeps me out. Would any one else try it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One time my sister had a bunch of friends over and we played with a Luigi board (without the magical vacuum cleaner), I moved the plastic triangle thing a smidge and they all flipped shit. 10/10 would recommend

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It does creep me out, even if I'm 99% sure it's fake but I guess I would try it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• TBH, I used to played it with my friends in high school. I do believe in ghost. But still there is nothing happen...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before, not really a great idea but I was like 11. Ouija boards are extremely dangerous and shouldn't be handled by anyone who isn't "professional" depending on what they are capable of.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreeeed. The stories are what creep me out!! I get scared so easily!!! Have you ever heard of the Zozo one? That especially gives me the chills!

• I would! But my dad won't let me

1|0
    0|0
  • It's made by Hasbro, the same company that licensed Monopoly. It's only stigmatized due to movies, I think you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I choose life also because I don't want to meet the ghost that haunts my work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. even though they sell them as a "Board game" now

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i wouldn't mess with this kind of things. Once they get on you, there's no turning back even if you regret.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really want to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not after watching the movie of it..

1|0
    0|0
  • No bad juju

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;