Would you ever play with a Ouija board?

Personally, I don't think I would. Not sure if ghosts are real or not, but the whole thing creeps me out. Would any one else try it?

Most Helpful Guy

• One time my sister had a bunch of friends over and we played with a Luigi board (without the magical vacuum cleaner), I moved the plastic triangle thing a smidge and they all flipped shit. 10/10 would recommend

Most Helpful Girl

• It does creep me out, even if I'm 99% sure it's fake but I guess I would try it.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• TBH, I used to played it with my friends in high school. I do believe in ghost. But still there is nothing happen...

• I have before, not really a great idea but I was like 11. Ouija boards are extremely dangerous and shouldn't be handled by anyone who isn't "professional" depending on what they are capable of.

• Agreeeed. The stories are what creep me out!! I get scared so easily!!! Have you ever heard of the Zozo one? That especially gives me the chills!

• I would! But my dad won't let me

• It's made by Hasbro, the same company that licensed Monopoly. It's only stigmatized due to movies, I think you'll be fine.

• No because I choose life also because I don't want to meet the ghost that haunts my work.

• Never. even though they sell them as a "Board game" now

• No, i wouldn't mess with this kind of things. Once they get on you, there's no turning back even if you regret.

• I really want to

• Yes. 😍😍

• No, not after watching the movie of it..

• No bad juju