What is the most cringeworthy or hilarious advertisement you have ever seen?

What is the most cringeworthy or hilarious advertisement you have ever seen??

187

Most Helpful Girl

• All those medication commercials that have people walkin in freaking field doing cart wheels even though the side effects are a lot worse than beneficial. You know my ass might leak every time i sneeze or turn my body right, but dammit at least cured my erectile dysfunction. And why is a woman talking about ed? Like she has any freaking clue, you dont see men talking about monistate or vagisil saying, ladies i feel your pain.. get that ichy sea cave some vagisil.

• I know why do those medical commercials always seem so irrelevant to the topic instead of showing the real topic at hand

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Dunno about "cringeworthy"... but this is DEFINITELY disturbing...

https://youtu.be/erh2ngRZxs0

• "I've fallen and I can't get up!!" The acting is really bad but it's a classicπŸ˜†

• https://youtu.be/ZKLnhuzh9uY

How about any of the poopourri commercials?

https://youtu.be/nMBBbMN0Nl8
    Or this oldie

• 0|1
  • Puppymonkeybaby.

• medications. first 2 seconds of the commerical are how great it helps whatever symptom then all the rest of it are how harmful and dangerous it is. like why even bother to advertise it. must just be for doctors and then the np or pa wannabe drs that haven't the first clue what they are prescribing or why

• The whole,"I've fallen and I can't get up." I think it's an ADT commercial I'm not sure. That makes me cringe.

• lol! I can't think of any but your example was awesome! :)

• All infomercials because of the really terrible acting

• oh god lol I remember one for a rotisserie oven years ago it was so awful

• Where did you find this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You're awesome!

• That go daddy commercial from the superbowl where the model makes out with someone who looks like the human embodiment of syphilis.

• This was a former model who decided to speak against anorexia, she died before 30... how sad

• That makes me sad to even think about

• I know but I'm glad she tried to bring into light. She's on YouTube on an interview and she was 5'8 and weight 85 pounds and they told her to lose 5 more!! Omg poor thing

• 0|0
  • Grey poupon

• Sticky Buddy.

• ihop commercial eyebrow wiggle

What Guys Said 6

• In Ireland there was a horrible campaign about paying your TV license and it kept going on about the shame of having your name in the newspaper, I thought it was so silly like somehow that was way worse than any fine or possibly jail time if you didn't pay.

• You have to have a license to watch tv in Ireland?

• Its a revenue raising exercise but yes you have to have a license if you have a TV in your building which could be home, holiday home or place of business. With advances in non TV technology they are talking about a broadcast license to cover this - The main Irish TV channels are public broadcasters so they receive funding from the TV license revenue but they are allowed to do ads as well. in the UK the BBC has no ads and would rely an awful lot on the TV licence revenue. I think over here the free to view channels are a much broader selection than the US, the public broadcaster would be the main channel in most European countries.

• I've never seen this movie but I came across some rather unfortunate advertisements for McClintock with John Wayne.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...200_AL_.jpg

d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/849293.jpg

• Those early 90s video game commercials when they have the " dudes" doing the bill and Ted voice to sell the products those are cringe worthy for me

• that Wendy's one with "the memer"

• Oh the shit I've seen,
    If you wanna be clean,
    learn to behave
    and use bur-ma-shave

• I don't really remember any that cringed