Which of the 8 Harry Potter movies is your favorite?

• Sorcerers stone
  • Chamber of secrets
  • Prisoner of Askaban
    Vote C
  • Goblet of Fire
    Vote D
  • half blood prince
    Vote E
  • order of the Phoenix /deathly Hallows 1/2
    Vote F

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Goblet of Fire is the best movie because it's when shit starts to get REEEEEAL and I love seeing that transition from children's story to grown up issues. But my favourite book is Half Blood Prince.

Most Helpful Guy

• Goblet of fire, then Deathly Hallows part one. Part two was not like the books - they changed a lot of it. Part one felt really close and then it veered off. I felt Prisoner of Azkaban was similar to the books, which I enjoyed... I'd probably count it third.

I wished they had done more with Half Blood Prince. Felt that they were trying to make it more "moody" (not mad eye) with the look as opposed to making it follow the books... I generally appreciate the movies more if they follow the books.

Sorcerer's Stone angered me, as I thought the special effects were too "cartoony." Granted, I'm an adult with a special effects background looking at a kids movie. I almost wanted to boycott the rest based on what they did on the effects in one alone.

Some of the movies were really inconsistent on what the spells did and the "look." Sometimes they added things that weren't needed, and established certain things that ended up screwing them later (like Polyjuice)

The books only had a few of those types of issues; and overall, she did an excellent job of keeping things consistent.

But certain movies followed the books better than others. I tended to go for those over the ones that didn't do so well.

What Girls Said 17

• Deathly Hallows Part 1. A lot of people say it's too slow and that making 2 movies for the final book was unnecessary, but I find the first part to be so emotionally deep and touching, I love the added scenes and it's a really delicate movie. I really really like it.

• I'm trying to avoid giving huge spoilers... There were certain changes that I thought worked (vs in the book - small issues, but seemed more real) like in the movie, the "open at the close" reveal is by Harry playing around... and he realizes by accident why nothing happened when Scrimgeour hands him the item willed by a certain someone. In the book, he realizes it right away, and brilliantly "avoids" the thing that would cause the writing to appear...

One of the drawbacks is that in the movie, they kept having to say "didn't Dumbledore tell you this?" When in the books, he did. in the movies, as I recall, they didn't go into much detail.

I thought part one felt really close to the books and got the major details right... why they veered off in part two of the movie, I don't know.

At first I didn't like the seventh book. It felt monotonous on the first read, with the last few chapters being "the action." But it grew on me after rereading.

• Chamber of Secrets.

• First one. It made that world real.

• Order of the Phoenix 100%

• The first one. It was the best at transferring the world from the books over to the big screen.

• Goblet of fire for the most fun, but not that life-threatening action sequences.

• The sorcerer's stone

• Sorcerers stone

• I finished that one now I'm on chamber of secrets. I liked the scene where Harry let the snake loose and locked Dudley in the cage

• You spelled philosopher wrong.

• half blood prince

• Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire

• half blood Prince has a nice plot twist

• half blood prince!

• The first one and the last one :)

• Dude, you could have put 7 options in the poll, why are Order Of Phoenix and Deathly Hallows together? It gives them an unfair advantage.

• F obviously the book was amazing

• i think the movies are a bit cringe worthy. the books are way better

What Guys Said 9

• Goblet of Fire. Reminds me of Hunger Games

• First one best one <3

• half blood prince, it has the best soundtrack

• I think Order of the Phoenix is quite comfortably the worst, that's for sure.

• The 1st 1. The 2nd 1 wasn't that great. 3-8 sucked ass

• I usually like fantasy stuff but I never took to the Harry Potter books or movies

• Goblet of Fire and Phoenix came before Half Blood

• Deathly Hallows 1 was the worst! I like part 2. As a movie it was awsome, even tho it changed a ton of stuff from the book. This question is only asking about the movies.

• The one where Hermione shakes her ass at a strip club and sloots it up.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...520ac5f894.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MFfOGXP.gifv