I have the overwhelming urge to build and play with legos, this ever happened to you?

Its been over 4 years since I've played with legos, and I think im going to play with them today. Ever get the urge to just do that

919

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Part of the reason I volunteer at a youth group is so I can play with toys without judgment 😜

• YES Omg once my cousin was playing with legos and I just creeped my way over an built a castle loved it

• Hell yeah!! You're never too old for Legos!

• Sometimes then I remember how bad I was at building anything with them and chanve my mind. I like the K'NEX better.

• Oh yeah!

• :O
    I do as well. I've been wanting to get some.

• YES! Build something cooool

• For sure. I had recently moved and my grandparents had bought me a set and I was like that kinda looks like fun so yeah. :D

What Guys Said 18

• 0|1
  • No, no I don't.

• Yes, definitely. If I ever have kids I'll buy lots of Lego "for them".

• Yes that feeling for me is often gaming. Whether it's just a game of solitaire or Mario Kart on my Super Nintendo. I'm only allowed to play with big legos, I haven't graduated to play with the regular smaller ones yet 😔

• You're never too old for Lego, it helps if you've got a child so people don't frown at you for buying for yourself 😂

P. s it's actually called Lego not Legos 😉

• Not since I was 4 years old. lol I do like the Lego movies, though. I actually watched the original just yesterday. lol

• Yea actually, it's a simple yet endless creative outlet

• Um, no.

• Sometimes when I see something on TV or Internet, I might get the urge to try it again.

• Yeah

• Legos are fun dude why didn't you play for 4 years?

• Luckily my sister owns some and I literally just made an airport

• I play with legos. I currently have multiple lego cars and trucks that I've built a suspension system for out of rubber bands.

• Yes. And now I have a 12 year old son. It's one of the perks.

• Never have happened

• I used to like legos I haven't had the urge to play with them in so long though

• I still like toys too.

• Thanks dude... now i want to play with lego again...