Do you like this kind of music?

This is... so incredibly stunning to me. It makes me wish I was like... being spun around a dancefloor until everything's just a blur of music and color.

Updates:
literally was spinning around my room with this on full blast :p

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty good yeah but I don't listen to shit like this usually. It sounds like soundtrack music for a movie or an RPG. The only problem I find is that is lacks subtlety, it's too dramatic and too epic in a short period of time. So much so that it sounds kind of generic...

1|0
    0|0
    • Just listen to any song from an elder scrolls game soundtrack and it sounds exactly the same

• I actually have listened to that soundtrack :p And I loved it. But to me, each song paints a different picture. Guess it's just preference

• Hmm I mean some of the tracks are pretty good like Wings of Kynareth. But overall I just think the genre is not creative enough :D And it's just too clean sounding. I can respect if someone likes it though, it's definitely much more musically "refined" than most genres.

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I like any music that you can dance with a partner to.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so beautiful 💖

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. It's not bad music though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it, reminds me of the soundtracks of some dramas i like

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorite soundtracks

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda want to ball room dance now

0|0
    0|0
  • Me: 5 seconds in and liking it on actual YouTube XD i love good classical especially Piano ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not alone!

1|0
    0|0