Do you like my art? would you pay for one?

I've been doing these portraits and stuff for free for a long time. but I'm tryna see if how I can turn my talent into money.Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??Do you like my art? would you pay for one??

okay so you've all made it pretty clear u wouldn't pay for anything and i have room for improvement, so if you wanna see me improve i post my progress on instagram all the time @pheonixking787, i also do people for free on there for shoutouts, and thanks to the people who werent rude. by the way my painting are much better than my drawings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dayum, some talent! :) Especially love the flash one :o (For your question, I don't tend to buy sketches or paintings, since I much rather do them myself.

• "especially the flash one"? thats the best thing you could have ever said to me. 😀 thanks its my favorite show

• I love you😱😂

• but fr yeah its great

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you asked for opinions, I'll give it straight amd be honest.

They're alright, but they aren't great. That is, I may look at em and say, "hey not bad, keep it up" but I wouldn't truly consider buying them. I honestly think they have room to grow. Some of the proportions are a bit off, and it may help if you pay a bit more focus on the details/shading.

They're not bad, but I wouldn't pay for yours if I can get someone else's people-portraits that are better for the same or cheaper. They're better than a lot of amateur artists, but if I'm paying for art, I'm looking for a professional.

Likewise, the style isn't particularly unique. I've seen many portraits of people before in pencil or whatnot, and I've seen them with a similar style too. They look more like something out of an art class rather than a professional, if that makes sense.

I think it would make your art more sellable if you had a unique position. I'm not saying to go off the deep end and abstract, but maybe add some interesting colors to them. Try different mediums. Do something other than people once in awhile. Just experiment until you find your own shtick... Or be inspired by another artist's style and try it out for yourself and make it your own.

I. e. Chuck Close. He does portraits from little squares or circles and makes a portrait out of them. The proportions all look right on his portraits, and his style is super unique. Thus, they are sellable.
    news.artnet.com/.../Chuck-Close-2.jpg

• for the record my proportions aren't off that just how the angle of my reference picture were, but I can see why you think that cuz without proper depth It can just seem like the proportion is off.

• I understand the angle, but I still think they're still slightly off. Not way far off, but still off enough to be noticed.

A trick that may help (which I learned from doing art back in high school) is to take your reference photo and place your general art side by side. Then take a bunch of steps back. Looking at it from afar, like the other side of the room, can really help with anything from shading issues to proportion problems. (Granted, you may already know this, but I'm just throwing it out there anyway) Often times, artists get so wrapped up in seeing their pictures at an arm's length that seeing it from a room's length seemingly produces a different picture entirely.

• thanks, I'll start trying that

What Girls Said 14

• Needs some improvement, but it is really good. I think you could do it. Make a Patreon and a Deviantart. Both sites have ways for you to make money through the site by taking on commissions.

• They're very nice but still quite amateur (not a bad thing at all by the way you're young) so I likely wouldn't pay for them but I'd appreciate and encourage you to keep working at it.

• Ehh, it's alright but I wouldn't pay for it.

• Wow those are good! If you're thinking of selling them, maybe on etsy?

• what's etsy?

• It's basically a website where you run your own shop.

In your case you could put that you do portraits and come up with prices for sizes and such, then use the ones you've already done as not for sale examples.

• oh thanks that's cool, I never heard of that

• It's nice but I wouldn't pay for it.

• OOH I LOVE IT

• I would Take 2 of the Goku portraits please. :)

• Got more talent than I do

• You did an awesome job 😏

• You can sell your art if you do people you can charge it how much you want
      You did an awesome job

• Nice art work

• wow of course i like!
    1.7←especially

• It looks play but it looks more like a traced artwork then a actual drawn one. I wouldn't pay for this since there's other people who do this style and I can easily create it myself.

• wow u really just pissed me off, I don't trace and I'd like to see your art since u can do this easily Picasso

• hey u started it

• It is nice

• weeb trash tbqh

What Guys Said 9

• I see you are going after the hyperrealism; you are on the right way for sure. Keep exercising daily and you will achieve your goal in a two or three years. Good job.

• That's really good.

• they are great ! but I wouldn't pay for them yet. sorry.

• that girl really has that big ass ;P

• Great art would pay if it was me

• It's good but I personally don't pay for art

• I think u could. Start selling cheep and work your way up as u get better and demand picks up. Good luck dude

• Floki can make it even better than that. But those are good.

• yes I like your art and no I wouldn't pay for one because I can easily get It from the Internet.
    can you make a art where a girl gets throatfucked I promise I will pay for that haha