Movie questions?

Has anyone seen Annabelle: Creation? If you have, is it a decent flick? If you haven't, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's pretty good. A couple people I went with wanted to leave bc it scared them to much & one almost cried lol

What Guys Said 9

• It's good

• I have not

• My advice isn't the best because I didn't like either of the conjuring films and when I went to see this with my friends I also thought it was shit but my friends enjoyed it and it has a decent rotten tomatoes audience score so...

• I recently saw the two Conjuring movies at home last Friday. I thought the first one was more suspenseful. The second one had better effects. Why didn't you like it?

• The first one is okay but I didn't care about the characters and I thought it was cliched and not scary but predictable, the second one is worse in my opinion with a lot of the same flaws I did think some of the nun scenes were actually scary though tbh.

• Those nun scenes are still with me. That is no joke that makeup was hella scary. I wasn't quite getting the Crooked Man and why he's going to have his own movie. I like the chemistry between the two characters playing Lorraine and Ed. I'm still confused about Annabelle and her role completely.

• Nope... too afraid to see it...

• Waiting for the weekend to see it...

• welcome:):) because I didn't

• if only i cn make time... and my boss lets leave early one of these days 😅😭

• Outstanding

• I saw it last night and sat in a hunched ball swearing every time something jumpy happened

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone says it's trash.

• It's probably going to be a horrible movie