What do you usually do before going to a concert and why (:?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderAndWiser @COCOCHANEL
Um I didn't put that picture in :/ what happened @GirlsAskGuys?

1020

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to one tomorrow night! I usually just drive there and go, nowadays. When I was younger I'd party in the parking lot of the venue beforehand, haha.

What Girls Said 9

• Listen to all their albums to get me in the mood and pumped up and then we go out for a meal and then go to the concert.

• Concert? ahahaha I always dress a short jeans skirt, and wearing sport shoes easy to jump and dance , I like it than high heel shoes.

• wear my clothes, put a lipstick on, go downstairs to the garage, get in the car, open the garage door, turn on the engine, back up, drive straight to pick friends, go downtown, park the car to the mall, have dinner at the mall, walk to the venue. I am seriously pretty straightforward and I go to a lot of concerts like once a week for sure ahaha.

• Take a shower, get dressed, have a couple cocktails.

• Make sure I'm dressed for the weather and the occasion. Wear comfy but nice shoes. Make sure I have my tickets, money etc etc and I'm all good. Why? Being organised helps lol

• Eat dinner with friends

• Never been to one

• Okay? This question is actually implying to people who's been to one this question isn't Have you ever been to a concert you do realize that right?

• Get pumped up and ready to enjoy myself :) make sure I look great in case the slim chance I have of going back stage with the band or just meeting them in general.

• I would prepare myself and take some friends with me.

What Guys Said 19

• I try to buy tickets very early so that I get good seats. I always take a date to a concert; I never go alone. Concerts are much more fun when I am with someone else. I usually take my date to dinner before the concert and quite often so somewhere for a drink afterwards.

• i usually do my normal routine. but i usually go to a show early and hang out and have a few drinks before entering the show

• It's been awhile but I would shower and get ready, eat before going so I won't be hungry and have to get up to buy the expensive food and drinks

• Depends on the show and venue. If it's laid back, hang out with friends or meeting new ones, enjoy some drinks and laughs.
    If it's more up tempo, I like to stay very hydrated days in advance, the day of won't do you any good. Eat well, make sure my life is in order, all my things are safe, then enjoy the ride.

• I leave my phone, wallet and all things that i could lose, so i can enjoy 100% the moment.
    And obviously, dress comfotable... you are going to hear music, nobody is going to be looking at you

• Kind of true. But some guys look for beautiful ladies at Concerts.

• Buy a ticket.

• I hate last minute changes in plan... so i get a confirmation from everyone a week before the concert... and 2 days before to make sure everyone is in... and drive together in a herd... and have a gr8 time...

• Never been

• I don't go to concerts

• Just take a big rest before i go cause it going to be long night

• Dress good, look good, have a lighter and lots of money in case you meet someone to buy a beer with and share a memory with

• nothing really

• I never been to any concert before

• Bud the question isn't have you been to a concert before. :/ And its implying to people who have

• Try and sell the ticket for a profit

• Get me some joints and get lit

• I have never been to a concert : just watched Em's concerts on my laptop : 😥

• get stoked up because I'm excited

• Ecstasy. And lots of beer.
    I like to be wasted before I get there to save money.

• Carpe diem..