What did you think of the "Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated" Documentary?

Have you watched the documentary? If so, what did you make of it? If not, are you going to watch it?

I just finished watching it there and I have say I really do admire Demi for turning her life around at such a young age. She's very brave to be open and honest with her issues and former issues with the public and it has given me a newfound respect for her. And she has some voice, it's incredible!

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't watched yet
    I might give it a try
    did you find it good?

• Yeah I thought it was very good! She records her album throughout the documentary and I'm a fan of her music so I thought that was good! She also has a very interesting life so her personal side of it was really good too!

• 😂😂😂I'll mock you quite often regarding that😜

• @ShaunaM95 thanks a lot for MHO😊
      Hope that guy stops soon

Most Helpful Girl

• Demi is an absolute inspiration. To see what she has really been through and being honest about all her issues and bad things she had done she shows us that Demi is just one of us: a person struggling with social standards and the strong will of being loved by people that mean a lot to us.

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't watched it but i like that girl. Especially her this song is good for girls who hahave suffered from their ex boyfriends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEeN9NmyU8

• im glad she sorted her demons but today she is just generic pop sell out. here's a real talent that keeps it real and she gets more respect for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM09uPsvWIM

• Glad that she came back from that really bad situation, sadly his future is some shit pop music

• I don't like Demi Lovato, never did and i don't want to see her documentary...

• I have not watched it... sorry dear

• Hey dear hows you?

What Girls Said 12

• I watched it the other day. Love her.

• I will watch this tonight! Thanks for reminding, will answer later haha but now so that I don't forget

• It was great! I really liked it. It's really brave from her site to share her story and I hope it can help others who have similar problems. Furthermore I loved the Dating part haha it's great to see that a famous person like her goes to through the same shit haha

• Yep it must be incredibly difficult for her in that sense! Definitely have a newfound respect for her after watching it anyway!

• Yeah definitely!

• It really helps me when im sad. I respect her so much

• i luv demi to pieces, so hot and sensitive

• Need to watch

• I have seen it
    I admire her so much she has been through a lot and she has learned from it and now she is so much better

• I watched it and it was okay. I give 2/5

• why would anyone wanna watch this though

• I really enjoyed it. We clearly have different lifestyles. As she is ok with casual sex and I don’t support sex before marriage. Things like that but it’s interesting to hear about her life. I was a fan of her when she was in camp rock a long time ago and I remember the incident on the plane and the Rumours about going to rehab but nobody really knew the truth. And it was shocking to hear the real story about it. It makes me sad to hear everything that happened and I’m proud of her for turning her life around. I’m also glad it was on YouTube so literally anyone can watch it or re-watch it at any given time! I’d recommend!!

• Heard that it was a real tear jerker so I watched it and I just pretty much had no emotion the whole way through. I thought it was going to be more raw but it was kinda sweet and informative I guess...

• Haven't seen it. You got a link

• Just type in Demi Lovato Documentary into YouTube and it'll come up! She uploaded it onto her YouTube channel 😊

• I wonder why these teenagers and late teenagers waste their lives with shit like this when there are better documentaries to watch.