What did you think of the "Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated" Documentary?

Have you watched the documentary? If so, what did you make of it? If not, are you going to watch it?

I just finished watching it there and I have say I really do admire Demi for turning her life around at such a young age. She's very brave to be open and honest with her issues and former issues with the public and it has given me a newfound respect for her. And she has some voice, it's incredible!

137

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't watched yet
    I might give it a try
    did you find it good?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I thought it was very good! She records her album throughout the documentary and I'm a fan of her music so I thought that was good! She also has a very interesting life so her personal side of it was really good too!

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'll mock you quite often regarding that๐Ÿ˜œ

• @ShaunaM95 thanks a lot for MHO๐Ÿ˜Š
      Hope that guy stops soon

Most Helpful Girl

• Demi is an absolute inspiration. To see what she has really been through and being honest about all her issues and bad things she had done she shows us that Demi is just one of us: a person struggling with social standards and the strong will of being loved by people that mean a lot to us.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE