Is there anyone who doesn't like Game Of Thrones or it's just me 😕?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not just you. I only had to watch 2 minutes to see exactly what it kind of show it would be and that it wasn't worth wasting the time and money.

• If you only watched the first two minutes of corse you won't like it also you can't judge a show off its first episode what the first 3 then I'm sure you will love it trust me I had the same problem when I first heard about it I was hesitant to watch it because of that first scene but once I got into it I had finished the entire series that was out so far (3 seasons)

• @MayBlythe It was about mid season 2 and it was mid episode. There was a debate going on with about 4 or 5 people and it seemed mildly interesting, two seconds later there's a guy and two girls (I think one was his cousin) naked in a hot tub about to have sex. I check back later (maybe it was the next episode) to see a very gorey killing of a guy before someone kidnapped his wife or daughter. Wonderful. Sure sounds like positive stuff I'd want in my life.

Everything I've heard and seen about the show since, from fans and critics, has confirmed again and again the show is about: sex, power, rape, murder, betrayal & gore. All of the worst parts of humanity. Do you really need 8 seasons of that?

• The show is much more than that its mainly about politics history and fantasy but if you've only seen little bits of random episodes it wouldn't make sense for what you saw and like ANY piece of literature you need context to understand whats going on, and to say the show is is only about the worst in humanity is just ridiculous since in the last episode everyone is coming together to beat the ice zombies that are here and are bringing the long night (winter) with them, I could go into a full books worth of stuff explaining why its so good and entertaining even with all the gore and nudity

What Guys Said 37

• I actually despise the show.
    Which is tragic, because thw books were amazing. And one of the only things worse than seeing something you loved being adapted to a new form, and it being just... not that good?
    Is when it actually becomes a hit, and people love it, and you're stuck just thinking "but this sucks..."

• I've read the books (first) and the only thing that makes the show 'bad' compared to the books is that they divert from the books but that doesn't mean its not a good show

• @MayBlythe lol it does to me.

• Well then you're just gonna have to deal with it being the best tv show ever until something else comes along

• Best show on tv. In the history of tv. S'wrong witchu gurrrl? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You don't have to like it, it's not about validation. Just, obviously recognise it's a good show at some level. The Wire. I never watched it. Have it somewhere on a hard drive because some friend insisted. Must be a good show. Must be worth watching. Everyone RAVED about it. I haven't watched it. I might even enjoy it. Some day.

I just think most people are at saturation point with all the tv shows. They're not BAD shows. Just, it's a bit too much. I suspect that's some of what's going on here.

Look it though, I almost stopped watching Game of Thrones. 1st season they killed off a character I really liked and I was like, what's the point, who else is there? That actor was awesome and I don't see the point in continuing, who else's story is worth following? Literally felt disappointed in the show for killing the character I was following, felt they fucked their own show because there was no clear direction and nothing to be invested in for the next season. I give it one more season... and now I've watched every single episode and it's my favourite show ever. Go figure. I think it's worth giving it a try.

Oh and for the prudes and the religious, the sex tails off after the third season. Just a heads-up. Fast forward the awkward scenes. I hope none of the gay pillow talk scenes included important plot points, because my buddy and I both missed every one of those scenes πŸ˜‚. Nothing wrong with it. Just... ain't nuthin here for me...

• I was never interested... didn't see an appeal... I actually bought and watched The last witch hunter with Vin diesel in it...

• I think it's overrated. I watched the first couple seasons and I kept waiting for it to get interesting, but it never did for me

• Not just you. It's really some of the most brainless entertainment on TV. Literally Sex and Violence: The Show.

• I bought the first two seasons on DVD a year ago but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I'll let you know my opinion if I ever do.

• Never watched it

• It doesn't catch my interest.

• I've never seen an episode

• Im less of a fan now. This season was awesome but there are just so many aspects of it and the season before that have left me sort of feeling "meh". Up until the start of season 6, when a season ended I couldn't wait to see the next one but now the wait doesn't really bother me. I'll watch the last season but i feel like the ending is going to be incredibly cliched and disappointing

• You're talking about Gorge R. R Martin he's going to do something that no one is gonna think of especially after he said its gonna be bittersweet

• But here's the thing the condition for being able to make the show the writers HAVE to end it the way he told them its gonna end (Or more like the way they figured out the ending which is why the show was made in the first place) so the show and books will end the same way

• No, they had to prove they knew who Jons mother was. The ending is up in the air. The story has a lot of very key differences so I don't see it ending the same as the book eventually will.

• Me too, I don't find it interesting, I don't know why, I still trying to figure it out, maybe I should arrange schedule with psychologist

• I've only watched one episode got confused as fuck and never watched it again lol

• You can't judge a show from the first episode

• It's probably a great show with the culture following it has. I just lose interest when I don't know what the shit is going on haha

• Ah fair enough

• I have a Mormon friend who can't watch it (it's a bit too racey), my grandparents also don't like it.

• Me too. Haven't watched a single episode!!! πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈ

• I don't know if I dislike GOT but as someone who personally enjoys medivel shows. It has never intrigued me.

• i dont like it either. i never watched it either

• I'm here

• I've never watched it. I honestly don't plan on putting any time into watching it.

• Right here !

• I don't follow it purely because it doesn't appeal to me.

• I haven't really seen the appeal. Sure it is fantasy but a good portion is incest and a whole mess of topics that i don't want to see

• Never seen it so I guess it never interested me enough

• Can't stand game of thrones

• i dont watch it.

• I'll pray for your soul.

• I like only scenes.
    I have all seasons in hd and haven't seen single episode.

Ya babes kill me.
    Lol

• Don’t worry, there are plenty of intelligent people who are liked by their peers who don’t watch tv.

• lol... i haven't seen it yet

• Basically have no idea what is going on, and not about to give a damn about it. Don't even want to watch it.

• I have yet to watch an episode at all. It took three years after the final episode of Breaking Bad for me to even watch it. Plan on doing the same for this series.

• You got a year or 2 before the last season starts then 6 weeks before every episode is out

• Not like I'm in a hurry to watch it haha. Honestly, there are just some things I'm capable of not seeing.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 16

• I haven't watched it at all, so I don't know if I would like it or not, but I have no interest in watching it, really.

• Me πŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½

• I've never watched it but it just doesn't intrest me at all i dont see what the big fuss is about its nothing special

• Thats why its being called the best tv show of all time yeah nothing special

• I haven't gotten into it.

• I don't like it

• I don't care for it either

• I Haven't Even Seen It & I'm Sick Of It Lol

• I never watched it and never will

• its so overrated

• Don't worry, I haven't see it & have no desire to do so, lol.

• I like grim and gritty fantasy. What don't you like about it?

• Grimm is so underrated, one of my favourite shows of all time

• Haha my bad it was early morning when I read it, and yepp, I agree

• @Sha1911 Ah no worries I sometimes make the same mistake with other stuff

• My mother watches it and I occasionally sit on the couch and watch it with her. I think it's boring honestly.

• Here I am. I've only seen one episode.

• I don't really watch it

• is this even a real question? Game of Thrones is the best! everyone in the comments who disagree belonged at the red wedding!

• haha you are right! I absolutely agree! I just love Game of thrones so much!!! I've watched every single episode till now. Best show it is indeed.

• @NoOne1432 Nah man they deserve to die like Joffrey died at the purple wedding

• I am not a gamer n rarely play games.. So, I don't know is that a good game or not. I don't know, I will like it or not cause never play that game before.

• It's a Tv showπŸ˜….. I believe u don't watch it either.

• Ohh.. Hahaha.. I am sorry, I think that's a such kind of game. πŸ™„

Yeah, I never watch it before. So I can't tell u I will like it or not, is that good or not.

If u don't like it might be there r some reason.. πŸ™‚

• Yeahh.. i guess people watch it for sex and violence..