Is there anyone who doesn't like Game Of Thrones or it's just me 😕?

1737

Most Helpful Girl

• Not just you. I only had to watch 2 minutes to see exactly what it kind of show it would be and that it wasn't worth wasting the time and money.

• If you only watched the first two minutes of corse you won't like it also you can't judge a show off its first episode what the first 3 then I'm sure you will love it trust me I had the same problem when I first heard about it I was hesitant to watch it because of that first scene but once I got into it I had finished the entire series that was out so far (3 seasons)

• @MayBlythe It was about mid season 2 and it was mid episode. There was a debate going on with about 4 or 5 people and it seemed mildly interesting, two seconds later there's a guy and two girls (I think one was his cousin) naked in a hot tub about to have sex. I check back later (maybe it was the next episode) to see a very gorey killing of a guy before someone kidnapped his wife or daughter. Wonderful. Sure sounds like positive stuff I'd want in my life.

Everything I've heard and seen about the show since, from fans and critics, has confirmed again and again the show is about: sex, power, rape, murder, betrayal & gore. All of the worst parts of humanity. Do you really need 8 seasons of that?

• The show is much more than that its mainly about politics history and fantasy but if you've only seen little bits of random episodes it wouldn't make sense for what you saw and like ANY piece of literature you need context to understand whats going on, and to say the show is is only about the worst in humanity is just ridiculous since in the last episode everyone is coming together to beat the ice zombies that are here and are bringing the long night (winter) with them, I could go into a full books worth of stuff explaining why its so good and entertaining even with all the gore and nudity