Are video games worth playing?

Is gaming worth the time we're spending on it?Are video games worth playing??Are video games worth playing??
  • I'm a gamer and I understand that games are a waste of time.
  • I'm a gamer and I feel that gaming is worth something!
  • I don't play video games
    Vote C

1918

Most Helpful Girl

• It's honestly made me more social oddly. I like to play games and so does my boyfriend and all of our friends. It relieves the pressure of having to go out to do anything to hang out. It's not only an extension of my personality (based on the type of games I play) but it brings people together. It's a form of expression. Its much less a waste of time than watching tv. At least when you're gaming you can interact with others more. Like have you ever seen a convention? Jeez. Tons of people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather spend time on video games than being a miserable guy spending his life on Facebook following what others do. I don't care about other's lifes, I don't learn anything useful from them. I owe my level of English and plenty of other knowledge to video games.

• Cool! you're my type 👍
      I don't have any social media account except GAG..
      Even I owe them a lot!
      Specially the Deus ex series