Is there a movie that you know of that nobody liked or that did badly at the box office that you absolutely love anyway?

I know this is an older but Judge Dredd with Sylvester Stallone. I love this movie!! :)Is there a movie that you know of that nobody liked or that did badly at the box office that you absolutely love anyway??

54

Most Helpful Girl

• The Return to Oz, it's a Disney movie made in the 80's. My favorite movie and now my kid's favorite movie.
    It's based off the second book but of course it doesn't follow the book at all.
    It received poor ratings and was deemed too scary lol

• 6.7 on imdb? I hardly think that's widely considered a bad movie...

• No, but I'm going to. =)
      (I watched the first one... I never even knew there was a second one...)

• Farizua Balk is Dorothy. She's been in a few other movies. Like The Craft.

Most Helpful Guy

• The list is longer than I care to type.