Is there a movie that you know of that nobody liked or that did badly at the box office that you absolutely love anyway?

I know this is an older but Judge Dredd with Sylvester Stallone. I love this movie!! :)Is there a movie that you know of that nobody liked or that did badly at the box office that you absolutely love anyway??

What Girls Said 5

• I love bad movies!
    I was watching the sweetest thing the other day, absolutely loved it so checked to see what others thought 😕 26% on rotten tomatoes

• The Return to Oz, it's a Disney movie made in the 80's. My favorite movie and now my kid's favorite movie.
    It's based off the second book but of course it doesn't follow the book at all.
    It received poor ratings and was deemed too scary lol

• The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey

• Arnold Schwarzenegger: Jingle all the way. We watch it every Christmas. Oscar from Sylvester Stallone.

What Guys Said 4

• I can't break the law, i am the law. I liked this movie as well

• The list is longer than I care to type.

• There are lots of movies that it seems I am the only one who likes. I even made a top 10 list of it on imdb. One example is John Carter. I thought that movie was sp great

• The other Guys !