Would you try out this one piece VR game?

• I would
  • I wouldn't

430

What Guys Said 30

• Three times I tried to get into OP and three times it failed to make me like it. The pace is just god-awful, and the characters make me wonder about the hype around them as they're all exaggeratedly childish. So a game with them is not something I would want.

• I suppose I'd be more interested in it if I was familiar with it, but the gameplay in the video just looks rather boring.

• Big fan of One Piece, so yeah, I'd give it a whirl.

• I would... I"d consider it at least xD

• YES YES and YESS! I have been waiting for long time for anime based VR Game let alone a one piece vr game. Now i might be putting too much stock in it without playing first but that sounds freaking amazing!

• Yes yes yes and yes. I love One Peace! I watched it until it became illegal in germany to watch videos on websites like movie2k or stuff. that makes me quit sad but such a game, if it had a good story, would make me happy again. by the way I would have to buy a vr first lol

• Anime is trash

• I mean, I kinda like one piece. 3D VR nami cleavage is appealing as well. But it looks like you mostly just stand around watching and those fights don't really seem like they match the intensity you'd expect if you're more familiar with one piece.

• I would

• Looks cool.

• hell yes!!

I've got an Oculus Rift.. do you know where to get the game?

• not interested in VR at all. I'm glad to see that the hype is already mostly over again

• Doesn't look like my type of game, but i'd try VR horror for sure!

• never seen those animes

• Only if the reviews were good enough.

• I wouldn't because VR as a concept never really appealed to me.

My brother would probably love it, though.

• I don't like VR myself

• Not action enough you're just there saying yes or no but it wouldn't be good if you where a random character so neop

• VR is too expensive, so no

• Not quite my type of anime. πŸ™„

• have a vr but honestly its never worth the hassle of getting it set up

• I sincerely almost expected one of those repugnant VR hentai dildo shit. I am so glad it isn't.

OP isn't my thing, but the idea looks appealing, depending on how it plays out.

• Yeah, if they let us fuck Robin, Nami, Tashigi, Hancock, Shirahoshi and Monet.😍😍😘😘😜😜

• Um yes love one piece

• Looks very interesting

• That would be fun...

• I don't watch one peace yet but i would if i would watch the serie

• Nahh boring

• fkn weeaboo

• YESS

What Girls Said 4

• Looks fun. What does β€œone piece” mean?

• One Piece is an anime. It's an anime about pirates basically, many of whom have some sort of power, and the greatest legendary treasure in the anime that everyone wants is called the One Piece :)

• Ohhh I hate those Japanease gamesπŸ˜‚

• ahhhhhhh my beautiful Zoro <3

• Anime kinda scares me lol

• @SuperEunuch it’s so creepy with the way the characters look and how it all is overall