Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?

I personally love both of them. Jay was very witty and an experienced interviewer and Jim is very cute and funny.
  • Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?Jay Leno
    Vote A
  • Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?Jimmy Fallon
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
But I would still prefer Leno lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Jay Leno for his attention to details (=smaaart!) and the fact that he seems to be the better professional. Brains over image.

I wouldn't imagine Jay laughing to this (ar least not hilariously and not for long):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws

while Jimmy would definitely roll on the floor laughing.

I laugh because Jimmy also has a funny face. I also laughed hard now after watching again the Boomerang interview mainly because I saw and heard the host laughing like nuts. I'm almost certain that if someone would edit out the host from thi interview, I would't laugh that hard, if any.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jimmy

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Jay Leno is my favorite night time talk show host. I always liked his monologue and the other skits he did much better than the segments with celebrities on. He was funny.
    Jimmy Fallon seems really phony too often.
    Plus I have a lot of good memories of watching Jay Leno late at night with my dad when I was growing up. That's really not a beatable experience.

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to like Jimmy until he wiped out and apologized for the crime of not being an a-hole to the President

0|0
    0|1
  • None of these i like conan more then those two

0|0
    0|0
  • neither one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes