Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?

I personally love both of them. Jay was very witty and an experienced interviewer and Jim is very cute and funny.
  • Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?Jay Leno
  • Who do you think is the better Tonight Show host? Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon? And why?Jimmy Fallon
But I would still prefer Leno lol.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Jay Leno for his attention to details (=smaaart!) and the fact that he seems to be the better professional. Brains over image.

I wouldn't imagine Jay laughing to this (ar least not hilariously and not for long):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws

while Jimmy would definitely roll on the floor laughing.

I laugh because Jimmy also has a funny face. I also laughed hard now after watching again the Boomerang interview mainly because I saw and heard the host laughing like nuts. I'm almost certain that if someone would edit out the host from thi interview, I would't laugh that hard, if any.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jimmy