Is it easy to learn how to dance?

I dont have any experience but I've always wanted to learn

36

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it. it depends how naturally talented you are. it might be difficult, but it's amazing. besides, chicks dig a man who can dance

What Girls Said 2

• Kind hard to get good but just start asap. Its fun!

• Hmm are you by any chance a dancer?

• A little bit haha I learned one kind and it makes the others easier to learn. Anyone can dance but you have to train a lot to be good.

• Thanks :)

• It depends on what kind of dancing it is.. but overall it's not hard once you get the hang of it

What Guys Said 6

• depends what you want to learn. its a bit late for classical ballet but if you go to a club and just jump about swinging your arms a bit you will soon fit in. seriously formal and online classes are available in most styles and things like ballroom or latino dance are for any age group

• You won't know unless you've tried would you? :D It always seems hard until its done. You'll do fine

• Every thing is easy if u put in the right amount of devotion in it

• Yes, everyone can learn a fra steps.
    I recommand watching some YouTube clips

• Yeah just find a good teacher

• Yes, I taught myself dance when I was really young since my parents couldn’t afford it