Which of these pictures looks best to you?

Which of these pictures looks best to you?I simply can't figure out what picture I like best! I want to post one or maybe two on my art page but I'm having a really hard time deciding what picture to use 😫
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Soft black and white
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Harsh black and white
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Galaxy design
    Vote C
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Purple soft infection
    Vote D
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Blue glow
    Vote E
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Fushia glow
    Vote F
  • Which of these pictures looks best to you?Soft orange glow
    Vote G

87

Most Helpful Guy

• Without a doubt the one you have in the post description. I honestly think you need very little effects on this piece. All of the rest doesn't feel right. Even the galaxy design looks good but I would tone down the effects just slightly.

Otherwise very nice sketch, good job. You will learn how to use the effects more just by fooling around. Most often less is more when it comes to effects depending on what outcome you look for.

• Okay! Even that picture has effects. It's just a more subtle and soft effect that I fancy. The original isn't in here at all actually. But thanks for the in-depth input! I really appreciate it :)

• No problem, I myself do various projects to express myself on Photoshop and others in-put is always helpful. I'm going to move over to illustator soon but I need to finish what I'm currently working on.

I found that after a few you just do one that clicks and from that one you learn so much. I'm always striving forward and making more and more complex things and trying to perfect what I already know but I have a far way to go still.

• True true! I started with illustrator then went to photoshop and I started loving photoshop so much that I couldn't move back to illustrator 😅 I need to start to relearn illustrator since I just find a way to use photoshop for everything I need haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for "purple soft inflection", but it was a close call between that and the "galaxy design". I feel like for this kind of sketch, it looks better if it's stark rather than softened.
    I also like the last one because the colours and contrast work together well, and it looks the most 'realistic' of them. But the colours and glimmer on purple and galaxy make them look more whimsical. :)
    You could always post them all in one picture, make a sort of collage out of them!

• That's true! Thanks! Yeah I like those also actually :)