Meet someone at an audition?

I want to get in contact with some people i met at a recent audition (not romantically)

I was in a rush that day, no sleep, exhausted after the whole process, and so i did not catch the fb/numbers of the people i met.

The only way i can get back in touch with them is by contacting the people who we were auditioning for... but how unbelievably, unprofessional does that sound :/ I cannot do that without looking incredibly odd.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thank you,
spiderweirdo
🙈👍👍👍

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Ms. Spider weirdo, I have occasionally had similar situations. Go back to the source and ask. Normally I would be upfront and simply say you are trying to locate them. Worst case, you should be able to leave your contact info with them.

Be cordule and professional and you should be alright.

• Thanks buddy... i really hope I dont come across all stalker...😢

• I am now... a woman on a mission 😂😂😂 Thanks bud 👍

• Good luck. Confidence will give you all you need!!!