What do you think of Luma Grothe as a model who is mixed race?

She is black, Asian and white all mixed into one girl. What do you think? Is she pretty? I like her a lot because she is mixed.
  • She is really pretty
  • Nah, mixed race is just ok

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know her so i had to search to just observe her image. In my opinion; yes of course. She is a beautiful lady.

However; i don't understand why race must be considered into discussion. I wish people weren't so obsessed with such an irrelevant topic. Race is just a genome regarding our physical characteristics and decoration. This decoration can come in any form and it does not determine anything about a person. I wish you could also like her for the context of her character and regarding her career; her appearance in general as it is regardless of taking race into account.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Race in modeling is an issue because more white are chosen to model than any other race. Luma is representing white, Asian and black. Girls need someone who has similarities to them for them to look up to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE