What do you think of Luma Grothe as a model who is mixed race?

She is black, Asian and white all mixed into one girl. What do you think? Is she pretty? I like her a lot because she is mixed.
  • She is really pretty
    Vote A
  • Nah, mixed race is just ok
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know her so i had to search to just observe her image. In my opinion; yes of course. She is a beautiful lady.

However; i don't understand why race must be considered into discussion. I wish people weren't so obsessed with such an irrelevant topic. Race is just a genome regarding our physical characteristics and decoration. This decoration can come in any form and it does not determine anything about a person. I wish you could also like her for the context of her character and regarding her career; her appearance in general as it is regardless of taking race into account.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Race in modeling is an issue because more white are chosen to model than any other race. Luma is representing white, Asian and black. Girls need someone who has similarities to them for them to look up to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• She looks very white to me... But sur, she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Really pretty and I'd certainly never judge anyone on the basis of being mixed race. Nice people are nice people and that's all that counts :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what she look like

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah. she definitely does it for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• She's stunning. I'm mixed too!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes