Please vote. Do you know how to waltz?

Just curious. I'm quite proficient at waltzing and am looking for a steady dance partner but no one seems to know how!
  • Yes (You know proper frame and advanced steps)
  • Sorta (You know the basic box step)
  • No (You do the slow dance shuffle)
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you from? Here people do know how to. The basics aren't hard. Find someone who has a feeling for the beat and teach him. Shouldn't take long until he knows the basics. And everything from there on should be learned together anyways since every location taughts a little bit of a different style.

• Mid-east part of USA. That's true, I have a ball coming up in a few months so I was hoping to find someone that already knows what they're doing, but I guess we can work it out lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope