What you think of this video of Selena Gomez?

@TripleAce: How you feel? 😂

Selena is so sexy, but has the face of a 11 year old girl..

711

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Selena Gomez and really liked her show Wizards of Waverly Place, as I watched every episode, and though I like some of her songs, her music isn't the best to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what is wrong with the music industry today: overexposed, oversexualized. I think Selena Gomez is beautiful, but she doesn't need to take off her clothes or talk about leaving her dress on the floor just to look good for her boyfriend.

I like music for the sake of music, the imagery is getting as nude as possible is just wrong. Save yourself for your husband Miss Gomez!