What you think of this video of Selena Gomez?

@TripleAce: How you feel? 😂

Selena is so sexy, but has the face of a 11 year old girl..

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Selena Gomez and really liked her show Wizards of Waverly Place, as I watched every episode, and though I like some of her songs, her music isn't the best to me.

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what is wrong with the music industry today: overexposed, oversexualized. I think Selena Gomez is beautiful, but she doesn't need to take off her clothes or talk about leaving her dress on the floor just to look good for her boyfriend.

I like music for the sake of music, the imagery is getting as nude as possible is just wrong. Save yourself for your husband Miss Gomez!

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• She's hot and has a good voice but I don't really care for the song.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of Selena Gomez. I do like one of her songs though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Awesome.

0|1
    1|0
  • I love this song.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love her

0|1
    0|0
  • i looooove it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Provocative... typical. They all start so cute and adorable and then they sell themselves just like the rest. All the Disney stars have done shit like this eventually. Disgusting...

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally agree, she still has a lot of baby fat 😂 She's cute tho

1|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful yet slutty pop princess shamelessly selling everything her mother gave her, to her commercial gods.

0|1
    1|0
  • she does have a kid face in this video hahahah... but she's still sexy and 25 so I think that adds to the appeal...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it the one where she's walking around in underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • 😉👌

0|0
    0|0
  • very nice very sexy i am so jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • another celebrity try-hard, what else is new?

0|1
    0|0
  • Adorable 😀!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into selena gomez to be honest. Hey Man can you answer my question, I can't post the link because I'm not level 2 yet but it's called -
    "Can A Smart Knowledgable Christian Answer my Question? Insulting Opponents?"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes